Join us for support group on caregiving for loved ones with Alzheimer’s disease. We offer groups at a variety of places and times. The meetings will provide an opportunity for individuals caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease to meet with other caregivers, participate in educational programs and have questions answered about their loved one’s care.
A list of available groups is listed below:
- Telephone -Based Caregiver Support Group (Thursday from 10:00 am – 11:00 am)
- Life Enrichment Center – 45 East Main Street, Oyster Bay, NY (2nd Wednesday every month; 1:30 – 2:30 pm)
- Mastics-Moriches-Shirley Community Library, 407 William Floyd Pkwy., Shirley, NY (3rd Thursday; 7:00 – 9:00 pm)
- The Bristal – Lake Grove – 2995 Middle Country Road, Lake Grove, NY (3rd Thursday; 7:00 -8:30 pm)
- West Babylon Public Library – 211 Route 109, West Babylon, NY (2nd Monday; 6:30 – 7:30 pm). Beginning in November.
- Telephone -Based Caregiver Support Group (Wednesday from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm). Beginning in November.
- Parker on Madison – 92 Madison Ave., Hempstead, NY. Beginning in December.
- South Country Library – 22 Station Road, Bellport, NY (2nd Monday; 1:00 – 2:30 pm)
If you would like to join a support group, please contact us
at (516) 586-1507, contact WHHH@parkerinstitute.org via email,